Nine featured authors will speak about their work, with a book signing immediately following. Local published authors will also be present and available for conversation and book signing. Following is the schedule for their respective appearances; doors open at 9:30am.
Featured Authors: all presentations will be held in the Community Room on the lower level.
- 10:00am – Jim DeFelice, Laurence Bergreen
- 11:00am – Matthew Thomas
- 12:00 noon – Louise Miller
- 1:00pm – Lauren Willig
- 2:00pm – Gail Buckland
- 3:00pm – Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
- 4:00pm – Mia Alvar
- 5:00pm – Nadia Hashimi
Local Authors: meet our local authors in the Gallery on the lower level.
- 9:00am – 1:00pm: Marina Cramer, Erin Forbes, Gretchen Gibbs, Carole Howard, Stephanie O’Leary, Anita Page
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm: Joan Corser, Bob Grawi, Cheetah Haysom, Norm Isaacson, Mary Makofske, Donna Spector, Tim Tocher
All authors’ featured books will be available for purchase. Find the Festival’s bookseller, Tom Roberts of Ye Olde Warwick Book Shoppe, upstairs in the Wisner Room to make your selections. Then bring your new books to be signed by their authors.